Demo Blog

Wallace Wednesday Photographs of the handsomest cat

by Matthew Codd on Nov.22, 2009, under , , ,

With my internet back, I can finally upload photographs I've taken over the past month of my new flatmate Wallace, who is my other flatmate Alice's baby (though I've unsuccessfully tried to kidnap him), and is the handsomest cat in the world.

I've attempted to be artistic in most of this; though I haven't decided if I was successful or not. I'll leave that at the discretion of readers. One thing I do know is that I need a new camera, quicksharp. I do have a birthday coming up...












0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!