Demo Blog

Paper and Ink My new paper cranes tattoo

by Matthew Codd on Nov.22, 2009, under ,

A few weeks ago I got my second tattoo courtesy of Simon Morse at ALC. It's based on the artwork of one of my favourite artists, Nanami Cowdroy from Sydney Australia. Check out her brilliant artwork!

I've been wanting a tattoo of her art for as long as I've known about her, and I finally figured out which piece, and where.

Of course, photos are a given!



The stencil.

Halfway through. Outlines done, shading to come.

All finished and wrapped in plastic. Some blood is visible if you look closely.

The finished product, the following day. Still needs to scab and heal.

The real finished product, after healed.

I will hopefully get another soon (I need to get three more this year to catch up to my one-tattoo-a-year goal), and I have a number of ideas. Hopefully funds will permit!
1 comments more...

1 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!