Demo Blog

Civilization

by Matthew Codd on Nov.22, 2009, under

After a month of drama and fighting with our ISP over the phone since we moved house, our internet has finally been reconnected. It's about damn time.

During my time away from internet, I got a new tattoo, passed two assignments at school, and Fav'd 73 tweets from New York Times (@nytimes) and TIME (@TIME) linking to articles I want to read, so I will have to catch up on all those over the next few days.

I took many photos of Wallace, which I will share soon; some of which were my sad attempts at being artistic.

It's good to have internet back! Wish I could just stay in bed all day and read/write/troll but I have to go to school and talk to pretty girls.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!