Demo Blog

Not the End

by Matthew Codd on Nov.22, 2009, under ,

I managed to recover my google account! I was in the process of trying to transfer my mailbox and contacts to a new email address using POP, when I found my join date! Under the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" settings, under POP Download, it says "1. Status: POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since dd/mm/yyyy"
With this small but significant detail, I was able to reset my password.


Upon logging in again, I promptly went and updated my security/account recovery settings with things that I can actually use should this ever happen again.


To sum, I get to keep my blogs. :)
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!